5AM workouts are killing me help =(

Whats up all,



I'm an avid forum reader on here and I know there are some amazing minded people who got results and know their dos and don't. With that said I really really need some help to try to figure out the best way get fuel and have good energy to weight train early mornings. Mornings are the only time I can workout so my alarm rings at 4 and after the usual wash my face and all I do the 2 scoops of a pre-workout wait about 20 min or so and hit the weights. But, I find that my body is very tolerant to caffeine and not even few months now and not even the pre-workout seems is giving me the fuel and energy to last through a 1 hour workout...

I'm 5'11 185 and my goal is to get rid of some of this gut fat and build muscle all around. Nothing extreme as I know that's out of my league with my schedule but I'd love to have a nice cut look with lower body fat. That being said today was the worst day of my workouts in a while. Not sure if I was dehydrated or what but I couldn't even last more then 20 minutes. Like my body had no energy to push though and I had to throw in the towel before I injured myself. I know days like this happen but this was bad and I'm hoping to not have a day like this again. I also know I am not doing something right because I am noticing a decline in my energy as well.

My question is for those that work out early mornings how do you get that energy and fuel your body without adding to many calories and gaining weight? Should I skip the pre-workout and just eat a bowl of oatmeal? Or perhaps a banana and some Greek Yogurt? Or is it my pre-workout wearing off already so time to scrap that? Then there is the pre and post workout protein shakes which make things more complicated. Just so much info out there someone new to the game like me feels really lost. I feel like I have the workout schedule down and motivated enough to finally get in good shape but have to solve this energy issue fast.


Any input from you guys and gals that kill it in the mornings would be much appreciated.


Thank you!

Hike

PS I did start off at 240lbs+ a year ago so not doing bad on the losing weight part but now it's the last few lbs and muscle gain that I'm having trouble with.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/39JmUFy

0 comments:

Post a Comment