I dont know what to do with that body am I sick? HEEEELP!!! (with pics)

Hey guys I have trained for 2 yrs. I mean 2 big years of regular workout 4-5 days per week. I was started as a skinny fat, made a lot of mistakes like yo-yoing between bulking and cutting and I failed at the end. I agree that and now its time to stand up and start once again without past mistakes. I gained 7 kgs in quarantine period now I am working out for 3 weeks after quarantine. I chose to start with full body workout with compounds 3days/week but whenever I stay alone with my body I figure out that I have anormal amount of fat.
I mean really a lot its not normal I guess I have an ilness or something. Many years ago when I was a child I was so fat therefore I think maybe this fatty shape of my body is from my childhood. No matter what I do there is always a bunch of fat on my belly, stomach and chest area.
I am 77 kgs , 179 cm tall and consume 2000-2100 calories daily. I dont know what to do. I am very soft. This is so bad. I feel depressed. No matter what programme I follow I have still that enormous amount of fat. I guess I am the king of skinny fat people. I look a little muscular with shirt but unbelievably soft without shirt when you touch my body. I shared my photos with you please help . Maybe I have some insulin resistance or something like that I guess this situation of mine is not that normal. Maybe I am sick.
Attached Images


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/38eJODW

0 comments:

Post a Comment