Newbie needs help

Hello guys, I’m from Austria not vienna though and new to this community. Yes, as the title shows, I want to start with bodybuilding and live healthy and nutritious i'm going to the gym for almost 1 month now
but i still don’t know how or where to start, especially nutrition feels so complicated and overwhelming.

I’m 31 years old,
180cm tall,
91.25 kg heavy

i look fat or rather chubby have a round belly

My biggest problem, where I feel completely lost, is nutrition and creativity in cooking i always feel like i'm eating the wrong stuff even though i don't i track my calories + macros since 3 days eat 2200 kcal stopped drinking coke and other drinks with sugar only water.

My macros are

225 g Carbohydrates
163 g Protein
72 g Fats

So my questions are
How much weight should i lose, i was thinking around 10 Kg
How do ensure myself that i eat the right stuff?
Can i turn fat into muscles?

Because some people told me that i shouldn't lose weight, instead focus on building muscles yet still eat healthy so the fats gets turned into muscles.

My end goal is to have a nice musculuar body so just losing weight becoming lean is not my only goal.


Regards :D


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/8MhwgFp

0 comments:

Post a Comment