Lack of energy and starting to lose motivation

So recently iv started my first job where i have to wake up at 4am and dont get home till 4pm and im really strugling to keep doing weightlifting. I have a real bad lack of energy i go to sleep around 7-7:30 so get about 8 hours. Im still trying to lose weight so im only eating around 2200-2300 calories. Im at 176 now so iv lost 34lbs so close to hitting my goal of 170. Iv tried energy drinks and coffee but more than 2 a week and they destroy my stomach so cant count on those. Im thinking i might have to do only 2 days full body as i cant find the energy to do that 3rd day. I do use the treadmill for 30 min twice a week as well. Anybody got any tips maybe some supplements to try to get some energy back


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/r5fCdGE

0 comments:

Post a Comment