How to start eating for bodybuilding

Hi all!
I’ve just joined today but have given the decision to start bodybuilding a lot of thought. I know this takes years, even more for a woman to achieve.

I’m short at 5 2 and I’m a size 8/10. I’ve been following a diet that you restricts diet to 1200 calories a day and doesn’t pay attention to macros. I do a lot of cardio.

I know this is the complete opposite to what I need to do. I read Arnold’s encyclopaedia, which gave me an idea of the commitment required - particularly given I’ve set my role model as the huge Erin Stern!

I have an idea of a workout regime but am hopeless with food.
I was going to increment it to 2000 calories…40/40/20fat split. To make matters worse I’m a vegetarian but I’m considering eating fish again it it can’t be done otherwise.

Any advice appreciated on this. I have no idea where to start! Thanks so much


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/Ub4p7aT

0 comments:

Post a Comment