205lbs to 170lbs

Hello everyone! Sorry this is new to me so if I do anything wrong please let me know :)
So let me introduce my self first with some basic stuff. I am looking for someone with a vegetarian diet or a Indian veg diet

name: Jack
Age:19
Weight: 205 -206
Height: 6'0 (i think so because my grandma calls me tall)
Food type (i think that's what it is called) -Vegetarian, specifically indian diet

Ok so i have been working out for a one week now but i am just not sure if i am doing it right.

Diet - 1900 calories
Breakfast
- bagel with cream cheese and everything bagel seasoning ( roughly 9grams of protein )
-just started drinking one scoop of envision vegan protein powder with cold water. (20g of protein)

POST-WORKOUT
- Paneer Bhurji with cut capsicum, onion and hot sauce (Paneer 100grams - 20g protein)

lunch
-whatever my mom makes but sometimes i make paneer burrito (some call it cottage cheese) with capsicum, onion and some homemade hot sauce ������
-if it helps more my mom makes roti (indian tortilla ������) with sabjis (cooked veggies or curry), sometimes protein is high sometimes low but roughly 15g

dinner
-leftover sabji if any any
- Also while typing this i just noticed that i have not been eating dinner for some days lol
-

snacks
-yogurt with cinnamon and cut apple and mongo for sweetness ((8g of protein)


workout, I adjust the reps accordingly but for a general idea I am weak as hell (i got this from tiktok lmao)
- WORKOUT ROUTINE FOR MEN (4-day split) (The sets and reps are way less than mentioned like 4x8 or 4x6)
Day 1:
Chest and Triceps
• Bench press 4x6
• Incline dumbbell press 4x8
• Cable crossover chest fly 4x10
• Dips 4x10
• Rope triceps extensions 4x10
• Overhead dumbbell triceps extension 4x10
Day 2:
Back and Biceps
• Pull-ups 4x Until failure
• Barbell bent-over row 4x8
• Lat pulldowns 4x10
• Shrugs 4x10
• Incline dumbbell curls 4x10
• Hammer curls 4x10 (each arm)
Day 3:
Legs
• Back squats 4×6
• Bulgarian split squats 4x10 (each leg)
• Leg extensions 4x10
• Hamstring curls 4×10
• Calf raises 4×12
Day 4:
Shoulders and Core
• Dumbbell Shoulder press 4x8
• Lateral raises 4x10
• Dumbbell front raises 4x10 (each arm)
• Cable face pulls 4x10
• Plank 2x1min
• Crunches 3x20


So some questions are is my diet ok and is my exercise ok? if not then how do i improve it?
-Also according to my pics, am i skinny fat? because i have weight in stomach and thighs, my arms do have some but not a lot.
- how the hell do fix my back arch bruh, it looks so weird. Is it because of my weight?
- i have my pictures on my profile so please look at them if they provide more help.

Again i apologize if i said anything wrong. I am just a confused guy in general ������
AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE ❤️❤️


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/ESl0w2f

0 comments:

Post a Comment