Losing fat without calorie counting?

Hello.

I weight 266 lbs at 6.3 ft, out of which 40% is body fat.

I was couting calories before, in fact I was obsessed with it and had a lean body. But that was in highschool, and 1st year of uni.

I work 9-5 now, have a kid, have many responsibilities and just a thought about counting cals drives me nuts already.

Let's say I eat 3 meals a day, and 2 snacks. With snacks being e.g. 1 fruit (an apple, a banana, some nuts etc)

So my daily intake would look something like this:

1st meal
5 eggs
oats
some cottage cheese

2nd meal
half a chicken breast.
salad (no additives just cucumber, tomatoes, onion, spinach etc a little bit of olive oil)
rice or buckwheat

3rd half a chicken breast or fish (tuna , salmon)
salad or some red beans with olive oil

2 snacks in between (a fruit, some cottage cheese with blueberries, nuts etc (maybe occasional protein bar with sweeteners)


Will I lose weight If I keep eating like this and throw in some exercise? Can I use salt? (I also quit sugar for good at the moment, it is a 5th day of my diet and haven't even had a fruit)

I was clinically depressed thus medication and unhealthy habits made me gain 100lbs.

Do you think this strategy might work for me ?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3ANMCV5

0 comments:

Post a Comment