"Tangy" is a superfluous and vague adjective for food.

"Tangy"

adjective: tangy; comparative adjective: tangier; superlative adjective: tangiest

having a strong, piquant flavor or smell.

"a tangy salad"


TBH, I don't think that definition (from Google) is accurate to how most people use the word...

I had to look up "piquent", and it just means sharp & pleasant flavor...


Yet again, not how I use the term at all.

Personally, I see 'TANGY' as a short-hand way of describing something that is some combination of strongly sour & sweet at the same time without reaching the threshold of unpleasant/over-powering.

So basically, 'tangy', to me, just means pleasantly sweet & sour at the same time...



Google is wrong, and I am right.

What say you all?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/38uIcH2

0 comments:

Post a Comment