Foods You Love A Little of But NOT A Lot

Are there any foods you really love in small quantities, but don't like eating large amounts of? For me:

Chocolate- I love choc. chip cookies, chocolate salted caramels, Oreos, S'mores, etc. I even love having a couple squares of quality dark chocolate, but I'll never eat a full chocolate bar of any kind. I also prefer non-chocolate cakes (unless red velvet) and hate chocolate ice cream.

Cheese- Hard/semi-hard cheeses are absolutely incredible in moderation & I fuking love pizza, but I can't stomach too much cheese or I'm very quickly nauseated. I think this is a combo of being turned off by too much of the flavor and what it does to my stomach.

Egg Yolks- I really enjoy a single egg yolk (not runny tho), but any much more than that & the same thing that I said about cheese applies here.

Cinnabon- The first few bites of a fresh Cinnabon or other epic cinnamon roll are orgasmic. Finishing one, or God forbid 2, is a very specific type of Hell.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2WrbJ1v

0 comments:

Post a Comment