Snack Recommendation: Apple Cinnamon Almond Butter Yogurt Bowl w/Cereal

I am certainly a creature of habit.

Somewhere between 4pm and 4:30pm is a 'snack time' for me.

Part of this snack always includes yogurt topped with cereal or granola of some kind (and also a protein bar on the side)

Today, though, I tried doing it a bit different... for the yogurt/cereal portion, I did the following:


1. Greek Yogurt Base (I used something like 1 1/2 cups of ***e yogurt)
2. Drizzle on about 2 tbsp of Raw Almond Butter
3. Topped with 1 Whole Food Organic Apple Sauce cup
4. Sprinkle on Cinnamon
5. Top with Cereal (I used Honey Nut Cheerios... but I imagine anything honey/cinnamon/vanilla etc would be awesome)



I never thought the combination of Yogurt, apple sauce, almond butter, and cereal would be that good. But mind=blown.

Next time im using golden grahams to see if it hits the apple pie note.

Highly recommend.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2WsNnV7

0 comments:

Post a Comment