Six Star Nutrition Creatine Review

Hey guys just wanted to give my review. I give it a 1/5 stars. I have the Creatine X3 Fruit Punch. This creatine is horrible. I will never buy from six star again because of it. Reasons why I think it’s terrible:

1) The serving sizes are huge. They are the size of a scoop of protein. The Creatine from ON Nutrition is literally 1 teaspoon.

2) The flavor is trash. This fruit punch flavor leaves me feeling a little sick. It’s so artificial.

3) There is a lot more than just Creatine in here. There is also a lot of sugar and a little amino acids which I want neither of. I just wanted straight creatine.

4) It doesn’t mix well at all. I am literally drinking chunks no matter how much water I use or how much I shake and stir.

5) It uses a red dye that stains bad and is hard to get off skin. Plus, some people are worried the Red Dye 40 (which it uses) is linked to cancer which does bother me a little bit.

6) There is only 35 servings in a container that is twice to three times the size of the average creatine container. The average creatine container contains 70+ servings. So basically you are paying a lot more per serving.

I only use this creatine as a backup now because I didn’t want to throw it away. I would absolutely never recommend this to anyone to buy.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/37LaU72

0 comments:

Post a Comment