To continue with bulk or do a mini cut?

I need some help figuring out what to do with my diet. I've been lifting for a few months now and have been seeing some okay results, but am starting to get more fat than I would like. If I were to completely guess I would say I'm somewhere around 18%, I can faintly see my top 2 abs in decent lighting but I'm starting to get a bit of a gut. Here are some stats:

6'0
187 lbs
14.5 inch arms cold flexed
70 lb DB's on incline bench (3x8)
170 lb BB row (3x8)
50 lbs DB shoulder press (3x8)

Part of me wants to just continue the bulk since I'm not really going anywhere with this quarantine, but another part of me isn't too happy with how I look especially with my face starting to get a little chubby. Currently eating around 2800 calories a day, tracking somewhat but I do track protein pretty strictly.

Thanks.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3kvKM4r

0 comments:

Post a Comment