Calorie Question

Hello,

Since I came to college I quit working out often and stopped eating right, gained about 30lbs in the past two years. About a month ago I started going to the gym regularly and intensifying my workouts. Started eating right again, went to a nutrition shop and used their inbody machine to get an idea of where I was at. Found out my BMR was around 1800 calories, and after more talking with the shop owner he estimated that I needed to eat around 2700 calories a day to lose fat. To me this seemed a bit high considering I usually eat around 2000 calories a day. I have no problem eating healthy, but I have been trying to eat 2700 calories a day with 50% carbs, 30% protein, and 20% fats, and I have been having a hard time fully meeting my carb goal.

Do yall think that 2700 calories is about right? I am 5'11", 214lbs, and 28% BF. I weight lift 5 days a week, do cardio and abs 3 of those days.

Also, if anyone has any recipes or suggestions that could help me meet my carb goal that'd be great.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2Bt1sro

0 comments:

Post a Comment