Peanut butt(er)

Howdy y'all, I've been trying to make up my mind on my peanut butter (I am currently "cutting" in the sense that it is very marginal caloric deficit but packed with high protein, low fat and moderate carbs). I weigh 155-160ish and (according to this site) I am supposed to be consuming like ~30 grams of fat (which I find ludicrous) and now I'm worried about my saturated fat intake from eating peanut butter (because this has a lot in terms of aiming for 60 grams of fat [I refuse to listen to the 30g of fat that bb.com suggested lol XD). I eat skippys super chunk and it has added sugars and fat.. Now that I started training at home I know I won't be eating any candy or sweets so this will probably be the only source of added sugar in my diet. Do you guys have any suggestions? (btw I know there are better PB alternatives I just bought like 5 jars of skippys cause I wasn't planning on starting my training and diet schedule again)


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2Yt9EB0

0 comments:

Post a Comment