tips for making a meal plan? (IIFYM)

Hello everyone.
So I read a lot about macros yesterday and i'm just not sure where to start with meal planning.
i have 3 questions.

1.
I see that I have few choices (balanced, low fat low carb, high protein) I'm not sure if there's a lot of difference?

2.
I don't know which macro to start with when calculating..
calculator.net shows that on high protein diet i'd need:
209 protein
278 carbs
63 fat
2451 calories in total.

How do you start and don't go over or too low on some of macros?


3.
Do vegetables count? I know they have carbs and calories, i just never saw anyone weighting vegetables in meal preparing videos, it's usually just bodybuilders weighting chicken and high carb products.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3ceaNjr

0 comments:

Post a Comment