Libido Struggles

Hello everyone!

So recently I have been having what i assume is Libido issues, like no sexual desire what so ever. I am not sure if it is because I am cutting? I heard this can affect it, but I am not sure. I have been cutting for about 2 months now, losing around 9kgs so far(definitely muscle has been lost). I started at 114kgs, 197cm and at 22 years old. Throughout this time I was eating 2200 calories daily, with little to no exercise(Lockdown and just have not been working out at home). I also feel like my dietary fats have been on the low side, around 30-40g per day, not sure if this is a issue or not, but I may of heard that it can be.

Just wondering if it is the diet situation or perhaps other external factors or something.

Thanks in advance!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2VX6wfi

0 comments:

Post a Comment