“Toning”

First, I hate the word “toning”. Second, I get the question from my wife, “I want to get toned, how?” So my wife is in great shape, she is 5’2”, 122lbs, 39 years old. She is truly in great shape. She currently runs 3 miles 4 days a week and does strength training 5 days a week. Her workouts range from basic bodybuilding, HIIT, and some Powerlifting. My biggest problem is trying to figure out how else I can help. Her diet and lifestyle consists of the following:

8am Wake up
10am Granola Bar, Banana, any Fruit
11am Run
12pm “Breakfast”
If I cook she will eat eggs, turkey bacon
3pm Gym time for about 60min
430-600ish Dinner, Chicken, Veggies, White Rice, or Red Meat, or Tuna, Dinner is never take out or frozen dinners
8pm Last Snack like fruit or Chips

That is her basic day and diet. What else can I do?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2X53WnW

0 comments:

Post a Comment