Eating so few calories?

Hey everyone,

I am currently on a body fat loss journey, for a while now, but I observed something strange (imo). I am a 21 years old male, 80kg (176lbs), 178 cm (~5'9'') with a rough estimate of 23-25% body fat. I live a decently active life, couldn't consider myself sedentary, but not on an athlete level. (8k+ steps per day, 3-4 strength trainings per week and around 1 time running every week).

Using multiple TDEE calculators, my rough calorie intake should be around ~2300 calories for a maintenance. The problem is that if I go for a deficit of 500-600 calories I see no results, even after 3 weeks. I start seeing results when I eat around 1300-1400 calories per day. Steady and decent results, around 1 kg in 12-14 days, so nothing drastic.

Am I doing something wrong here, or is just that my body's calorie intake requirements are that low?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2Yucc1W

0 comments:

Post a Comment