Churros in the time of Corona

Hey all,

I’ve been a passholder at Disneyland for years and years. So naturally have become accustomed to Disneyland’s churros which are hands down the best quick serve churros out there. I’ll usually get one or 2 during a trip or go for the special flavors they have on holidays etc. However, last time I went was in February to go on the new Star Wars ride, and the park closed down right before my next scheduled trip. I’ve been trying to find another decent churro since then and was wondering if anyone had any go to churro spots? I tried the cheap ones at Costco and they are pretty ho-hum. Too caky and heavy. I got a couple at Rubios. One was pretty good, next time I went it was kind of stale and had way too much cinnamon/sugar. Any other recommendations? Willing to drive anywhere in SoCal for really good ones. TIA


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3egtnZu

0 comments:

Post a Comment