Chronic under eating?

Guys I have an issue. Had this issue for a while. I think i'm a chronic under eater. It's good because i'm always super shredded and lean and get a lot of compliments but I know it's not good for my health.

The problem is. I've neve been a big eater. I just can't be bothered eating. I often just guestimate my calories or don't really bother guestimate and just eat till I fill satisfied. But the issue is, because I eat "clean" foods, e.g. oats, veggies etc, it's really easy for me to eat a deficit. Last time I got my testosterone levels checked they were pretty low. And I suspect this was a big fact. I also go to bed hungry all the time.

I also noticed ever time when I eat some "junk" food I always feel a lot better the next day and sleep better.


The truth is I want to keep my lean physique I like having abs and looking good ,but I need to start eating properly as this is having big negative impact on my life.


Any thoughts and opinions on what I should do? Should I try and just eat heaps 1 particular day and eat normally every other day? should I try and track everything I eat? I'm not sure what I should do.

I'm too scared to start eating a lot more because I don't want to put on weight/fat.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2y79Qvh

0 comments:

Post a Comment