This is massively disturbing news!

After many years of exercising and taking supplements, I thought I was doing pretty well at staying healthy and living well into my golden years. I'm 52 now, and have been upping my supplements because I keep hearing that they are so beneficial. Then after hearing a guy on a radio program last night say that more protein actually shortens a person's lifespan, I did some looking around and found that bodybuilders (who thrive on protein) have much shorter lifespans. Here's one such site: https://eightify.app/summary/health-...our%20lifespan.

💪
Muscles may make you stronger, but they don't necessarily guarantee a longer lifespan, as bodybuilders have an average life expectancy of only 48 years due to cardiovascular problems.
💔
Overloading your muscles with excessive exercise can put immense strain on your heart, potentially shortening your lifespan.
------------


I'd be curious to know the ages of members here who have been bodybuilding successfully for awhile.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/NOKIzA3

0 comments:

Post a Comment