I lost 1.2 Kg a Week

Hi, I lost from last Monday to this monday today 1.2 Kg
My weight was last week 87.1 Kg, today it's 85.9 Kg

And my total weight loss in 26 Days is 5.35 Kg
Is that bad or still reasonable?

Some people told me that i lose to fast weight and risk losing muscles in the process while some others say that it's good and reasonable like the high end of normal.

I eat around 2200 kcal a day with plenty of protein & carbohydrates go to the gym 5 days a week do at least 20-25 min cardio then lifting for 1 hour etc.

I don't know if my maths correct but the 1.2 Kg makes 9000 kcal so i split that in 7 which makes 1280 kcal a day if i add that to the 2200 it makes around 3500 kcal which should be my maintainance?

regards


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/fidGsOk

0 comments:

Post a Comment