Looking for insight on cutting diet roadblock

Unsure if this is against the rules, but hoping for some explanation or insight because Google is driving me mad and the quote I got from a nutritionist/meal planner was $300 a month.
Here are some facts before I explain: 5'10, 194, 25 years of age w/ the goal of cutting weight. I set my BMR as 1,858 and 2415 as my maintenance given my activity level. My diet has me at 2,133 calories. I started my cut a month ago staying pretty close to 2,133 calories w/ a form of HIIT or LISS following my PUSH, PULL, LEG workout plan. I started my cut with creatine at 184 lbs. At this point, you may already see why I am here.

**I usually burn from 130 - 200 calories during my cardio sessions **

I started w/ creatine mono to use during a cut as an extra layer of protection for muscle retention as I lose weight -- as advised by many to stay on creatine mono during a cut. I have seen gains, 15 lbs plus on most exercises since diet/workout start a month ago. I even saw a muscle imbalance with overhead presses even out to a good degree.

At this point, the scale is messing with my motivation and making me doubt my diet as I have gained 10 lbs in a month and over the last couple weeks the 194 weight has not budged. I am not sure how much of this is muscle gain, water retention, or something is loose with my diet.

Has anyone run into this, what would you suggest? Cut more calories? Too much sodium? Cut the creatine? Bump up the cardio? Stay patient, it takes a month or for the body to adjust?
Any insight is appreciated, I am up for the grind, but feels like I a grinding in the dark when I don't see even a pound down during the time so far.

My diet over the last month:
Attached Images


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/31knaau

0 comments:

Post a Comment