Extra Protein Help

Hello everyone,


I'm an expat living and teaching in China. Going food shopping is a real brain buster for me. Since Whey protein is ridiculous expensive, I still can enjoy many plant based proteins.
I will buy dried soybeans and make myself soymilk, and other drinks.

I'm 40 years old, 183 cm and 86 kg. The BMI shows I'm overweight. I want to cut to 80 kg, or any recommendation can be helpful. I would need about 180 g of protein.


How much grams of soybeans I will need to mimic 1 scoop of Whey protein or is it recommended to take extra proteins while cutting? I'm afraid I may be overdoing doing it because of the extra calories. It may be putting me over daily calorie intake.

Thank you,

czulsk


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3diggZ2

0 comments:

Post a Comment