Getting nauseous all the time for no reason

Getting nauseous no matter what

This is a problem I have been dealing with for a little over two weeks or so, ever since I threw up around that time. I have been eating regularly but in recent days I have no appetite and whenever I eat i don't finish my meal and if i do, i get nauseous.

The food I eat is well cooked and I seriously doubt it may be from anything spoiled. It's getting to a point where I'm seeing myself get weaker while working out and it's starting to take a toll on me mentally where I'm starting to get worried that I may develop an eating disorder.

It's very frustrating because I have to meet goals to help me get stronger, and grow muscles, but whatever is happening to my digestion and stomach is stopping it. Just came here to vent and see if anyone has dealt with this and possibly what to do to help myself?

I'm 18
5'9
Weighed in at 153.5 lbs
Could rep out 140 x 5 two weeks ago
Now failing 135 x 5
Failing 185 x 5 in squat

PS. I am supposed to eat 2700 as a surplus, to reach gain 10 pounds by july
My diet consists of lean meats, grains, fruits, a lot of dairy and I drink mainly water. Sometimes I feel like I barely break 2000+ calories but that's because I havent dedicated myself to counting them

Usually eat breakfast at 9am, but that can change depending on work schedule

Lunch usually at 1pm, usually eating snacks like trail mix and drinking a protein shake in between breakfast and lunch.

Dinner varies, but usually at around 9pm. I go to the gym before I eat dinner.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3aJnJ2W

0 comments:

Post a Comment