Organic Reese's PB Cups

Apparently, Hershey's going to start rolling out organic Reese's PB cups. Later down the line, they plan to release other organic versions of their candies & may even do "plant-based" options:https://www.foodandwine.com/news/org...vegan-hersheys.

I'll try them because I love organic pb & reese's cups are my favorite candy, but there seems to be this "organic" and "healthy" trend now that's purely there for marketing purposes. Not only that, but Justin's already makes great organic pb cups. If I wanted organic, I'd go with them. I don't turn towards fuking Reese's when I want something "healthy", which is a pointless distinction anyway and the macros are the same as their regular pb cups. It all just kinda rubs me the wrong way. Does anyone else hope this "clean eating" trend in candy and fast food goes away? Are people really fooled into thinking a "plant-based" Whopper is "healthier" than a regular one?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2PdwZo1

0 comments:

Post a Comment