Cutting Question

Hello everyone:)

I’ve been bulking for 1 year and gained 45 lbs. I currently weigh 215 lbs. I’am now at 25% BF and want to cut.

I was bulking at 4400 calories and the thing is that these past 3 weeks ago I couldn’t go to the gym because of my exams. I’am 21. So I’ve been eating not that much (about 3000 calories average weekly) and didn’t go to the gym at all.

My question is, should I go into the cut considering all the things I mentioned or first eat at maintenance for a few weeks or days (because I’ve been slacking for the first time the past 3 weeks)?

We have to consider that I probably lost little bit of strength from the past 3 week layoff and therefore am not in my prime bulk form were I initially wanted to start cut from, you know?

So cut or how should I proceed from here on?

I think that even in a caloric deficit I can build the strength I lost in the past 3 weeks back to where I was (Good protein amount - 0.8 per lb & etc.)


Thanks for you’re attention and help in advanced everyone :)


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2Tp9k2D

0 comments:

Post a Comment