Nutrition Advice

Hey guys,

I'm 31 175lbs @ 22% BF with an ultimate goal of 187lbs @ 10% BF. I'm currently working on a 6 day split hitting each muscle group twice a week.

Its looking like my maintenance calories are around 2600-2800 so I have been aiming for 3100 with the intention of bulking to 195 or so then cutting.

Here is a current example of what I'm eating on a daily basis taken from my tracker;

Breakfast
Peanut Butter Toast x 4 = 570cal
500ml low fat milk = 280 cal
3 egg whites = 51cal

Lunch
Half red rooster chicken = 1170 cal

Snack
Huge protein shake with milk, bananas, whey protein, eggs and yoghurt = 800 cal

Dinner
4 pieces oven bake fish = 600 cal

A fair bit over target @ 3400 calories.

I've got a few questions;

1. Is it best that I bulk then cut to achieve my goal of 187 @ 10%?
2. My diet includes alot of low fat milk - is this going to make me put on too much fat?
3. I'm hitting at least 200g protein a day and 3,000 + calories but I'm not calculating carbs and fat so much - is it a major issue to not calculate carbs and fat?
4. Would you consider my current intake to be a dirty bulk?

If possible I'd like to avoid putting in the time on meal prep but if it's a necessity I will do it. My goal isn't to get huge but to have a respectable size and be super lean, if you guys have any other advice that would be sweet.

Much appreciated


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3fWUkCx

0 comments:

Post a Comment