This is a vague and difficult question. Looking for a name

Hi all,

I was talking to someone about exercise and nutrition and I remember some articles I read and some forum sticky posts here a long time ago written by someone who was a bodybuilder and and educated in nutrition and science. He is very well known in the bodybuilding community from what I recall, but for the life of me I cannot remember this man's name! I guess it comes from my mental issues. I will remember it eventually, but I need some help. If I recall correctly this man is Asian I believe - if that helps narrow it down. This gentleman has a website I think, but he is not one of those people who is constantly out there selling some service or promoting himself on social media. His writings are lengthy, scientific and backed by some pretty good research. One of the things I recall him writing about was the idea that eating multiple small meals a day increases metabolism. If I am recalling correctly, he was writing that there is no real strong evidence that it the case. I am fairly certain he has more than one PhD. But I know he has at least one. It is not like Dr. Layne Norton or someone like him. This man has a lower profile. I have been searching for about an hour and I can't find his name given what I am searching for.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2WyjQXZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment