Starving Dog Syndrome

Just wondering if anyone else has that? The last week I’ve been eating clean through out the day. I’m active at work, i install floors and at this current location I have to walk a mile from the designated parking area at the start and end of the work day. Now I haven’t been working out with weights as I’ve been putting in twelve hours each day.

Anyways, the last week I find myself bing eating bowl after bowl of cereal. Somehow a week of the starving dog syndrome hasn’t set me back much If any at all. That being said I know this can’t be healthy long term and I have a difficult time stopping myself, hence the starving dog syndrome. I literally ate a entire box of Oreos cereal yesterday evening after eating a normal dinner of chicken and spaghetti. Two days ago I ate half a family size box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Normally cereal isn’t in my repertoire of foods I eat but lately my appetite has been insatiable when it comes to the evenings. Anyone else have binge eating cereal benders like this or any input?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/39ootXv

0 comments:

Post a Comment