Muscles ache from sickness – how to prevent atrophy?

So I've been feeling tired for no reason with a sore throat. When I walk around for a while my lower back hurts. Today I did 10 pull-ups, and as soon as I stopped I felt extremely out of breath (it felt like I'd been running). My back hurt as if it had been injured for 30-40 seconds after, though it's back to normal now! All of my muscles though feel like I've just done a huge workout even though I haven't in three days. Are my muscles being broken down by whatever I have (hopefully not corona) and if so how can I stop losing all the gains I've made? Will light resistance training help or just break down more muscle?


No fever, not super sick. Just feeling a little off...

update: curling my usual weight and my biceps feel weaker but they don't hurt and reject the exercise like my back did. probably because I've been working on them for much longer


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3bxC4NM

0 comments:

Post a Comment