Getting those extra calories in?

I’m currently on a bulking diet, I need to eat 3190 calories to gain 1lb a week.

I currently weigh 165lbs, although MyFitnessPal app suggests I only need to take in 158g of protein, I always get at least 165g a day just to follow the rule of 1g per 1lb.

I am easily hitting my macros for the day, however I’m not getting all of my calories in. What I mean is, after I have finished my main meals for the day I still usually have a few hundred calories left to fill.

Can I fill these calories with anything if I’ve already hit my goals? It would be ideal to fill those calories with something light and healthy but they tend to be low in calories and it would make it harder for me to reach the necessary calorie goal.

TLDR:

After I have hit all my macros/micros, I usually have a few hundred left over calories, can I fill these calories with anything so I can meet my goal?

Thanks :)


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/397sPlP

0 comments:

Post a Comment