Need help with calorie intake and macros

Hello, I'm trying to get leaner but can work out my calories intake or macros, I've looked on different websites but get different results. So any help would be appreciated.
I'm 5ft 10
92.6 kg
17.3% body fat
My macros are
Protein: 166g
Carbs: 362g
Fat: 77g
Calories: 2715
Not sure how correct this is.

I work out 4 days a week, weights 3 days and then cardio on 1. Is that enough? Or should I just do 4 days weights? Just need some guidance really.
And is there any good meal guides to follow? I find it difficult to plan what foods to have plus be in macros aswell, so it be easier if I had like a written plan to follow. So if anyone knows a website that can provide me with a plan to follow please share.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3bvS2rF

0 comments:

Post a Comment