Plant based question. Please help

So I have started on a plant based meal plan. I actually enjoy it. Don't get me wrong I so love me some chicken and steak and I will occasionally have chicken or tuna once a week or twice.

My question is I am on a caloric deficit of 1800 and I am trying to limit my carb intake, but if I just mostly eat all kinds of beans and some brown rice I hit 200 grams for carbs quickly, is that many carbs bad or is it because they are Complex carbs.

But for protien it ranges around 160 so I would have to top it off with a shake. And thata fine with me.

I guess I'm just worried that I am taking in to many carbs on this plan.

I do about 15-20 min cardio everyday. And I lift 3-4 times a week full body.








As a officer who is trying to left more to get into better shape


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2wCDqrv

0 comments:

Post a Comment