imposed carnivorous eating style

unfortunately, I cannot afford to go shopping at the supermarket nor i can have access to the kitchen, and my father provides for my meals. he is against (for religious reasons?) the consumption of vegetables, especially if fresh, but imposes meat or other foods of animal origin or pre-packaged products with commercial blazon.
in the morning I am served a cup of milk, in the afternoon a lot of pork but in the second course is tolerated a content of vegetables in the form of productively elaborated ravioli, in the evening pre-packaged pizza with a lot of dairy products or (he prefers it of course) meat.
The only variation he allows me is to replace pork in the afternoon with chicken breast, or pizza in the evening with a mixed soup of legumes and cereals obviously packaged by a well-known Italian commercial company; no digressions are tolerated unless there is a reason that he could understand in his belief.
I also feed myself with snacks to which I am allowed access: although he would prefer packaged sweets marked by market success, I have recently been granted cereal bars at 67 kcal each [on this choice I think I significantly reduce my daily calories!!].


what are the negative consequences for this imposed carnivorous eating style? on health and/or workouts?


as a remedy for anxiety i also take the drug tavor: can it alter my sense of hunger or even my metabolism? what is the significance of the muscle release effect of the drug?


my doctor doesn't know how to answer, it's an embarrassing Southern European situation, but I know that for all the questions I post there will be answers not equivalent to a medical examination.

thanks!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/334PVc7

0 comments:

Post a Comment