Advice (wanna get ripped)

10 AM in the morning i eat:

1 avocado
1 banana with a table spoon of peanut butter.

_________________________________________


Lunch time I run for 25 minutes (jogging).

Then I do like 15 sets of 6 repetitions of pullups.

So a total of 90 pullups.

Then 5 sets of 20 repetitions knee raises for my abs.

After my workout i drink a protein shake with:

24g Protein
150 Calories
2g Fat
12 Carbohydrates

Then i eat:

2 yellowfin tunas which each has:

130 Calories
1.5g Fat
25g Protein

With diced onion, olive oil and lemon juice and some jalapeno pepper.


That above is basically my meal for the day, sometimes i substitute the yellowfin tuna for 2 chunk light tunas in water which each has:

140 calories
1g Fat
31g Protein

Or for 2 albacore tunas which each has:

80 Calories
17g Protein
1g Fat

Sometimes i eat it with 2 pieces of baked chicken leg.


___________________________________________


Night time i eat like a banana. Thats it.


Every other day im not jogging im doing 6 sets of:
h t t p s:// darebee.com/workouts/pushup-massacre-nc17-workout.html

And biceps, then sometimes shoulders.
I switch it up and do chinups instead of pullups sometimes.
Got shoulder issues so cant do dips.

TL;DR
Dont recommend me any other food as I'm in a camp and my diet is restricted.
Ideas for recipes for food with the below ingredients are very welcome.
Only other foods available in this camp are:

Oatmeal
Carrots
Sweet potato
Plantain
Tomatos
Sweet green peppers
Jalapeno peppers
Potatoes
Rice
Peanuts
Raisins
Smoked salmon
Waterlight tuna
Mackaral fish
Yellowfin tuna
Albacore tuna
Sardine
Mozarella cheese
Olive oil
Onions
Lemon juice

thats it as far as healthy food.


If I continue my routine as I described above, am I going to lose my belly and get ripped?

I wanna get ripped and get a six pack in 6 months time.

Thoughts/comments

Thanks !


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3uDggcB

0 comments:

Post a Comment