Not gaining weight despite large calorie intake

2 months ago I finished my cut and ended up at 71.4kg. I slowly proceeded to up my calories and stopped at 2700, first few weeks i gained 1-1.5kg due to water weight then my weight stagnated for another few weeks and started droping again and now im at 71.5kg. Is this possible that 2700 is my maintenance for my weight? When I was on a cut I used to eat around 1700 kcal and was dropping around 0.5-0.6kg a week but I was on it for so long that metabolic adaptations probably lowered my maintenance calorie intake by a lot.
I don't think its a case of not calculating properly - the only thing that comes to my mind that isn't perfect is that I weigh my meat and pasta after cooking but well myfitnesspal has estimates for every type of prepped food so it shouldnt make that big of a difference.
Do you think I should start eating 2900-3k?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3m8958l

0 comments:

Post a Comment