Can someone look at this and make sure I'm heading in the right direction.

Couple quick facts:

I'm 5'6, started weight this year 248lbs.
Today I weight 220lbs and starting a 5 day split at the gym instead of a 3 day bro split I've been doing.

My goal is to cut down to 180lbs and keep building up to eventually reach 200lbs with abs.

Current nutrition:

1,700 cal
Protein: 140g
Fat: 70-80g
Carb 130-150g

Fat burning aid:
CLA 4,000mg/day

Since I put myself on 1,700cal I've been losing at a rate of 1.5-2lbs/week.
Not much cardio happening, occasional hiking.

Anything you would change? Add?
Protein is a concern since I'll be training 5 days a week and want to make sure I get the most out of it. 140g should be good?

Thank you for your time.
Attached Images


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3ohKAr4

0 comments:

Post a Comment