Thoughts on Keto Diet

Hi

I'm 17. I looked into what diet I'm going to do and found that the keto diet suits me the best. I'm in my 2nd month of my keto and to be honest, I'm feeling better than ever! Forgot to mention that i'm a professional tennis player.

At the beginning of my keto journey it was very hard, because of the certain foods you can and cannot eat. With all this information on the internet i was bombarded with meal plans and routines on when to eat, what to eat and how much to eat. It felt like my head was spinning 360.

Then my tennis coach recommended this ebook about easy keto recipes that made my life much easier. It's easy meals that even me as a teenager can make. I will attach the ebook as a PDF in the attachment for FREE.Any way…..

It's starting to get warmer and warmer outside and that means that summer is around the corner. Time to get SHREDDED!!!!

Have a great day Mikhail
Attached Files


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/341rblf

0 comments:

Post a Comment