Can't figure out my daily calorie intake

I will try to make this as short as possible to conserve your time as I appreciate you reading this and maybe even trying to give me some feedback.

I am a 20-year-old 188cm (6.16 feet) male, a year ago I weighed 94kg (207 pounds), and since I had an active job and continuous workouts it helped me lose a lot of weight. Now I am down to around 77-78kg (169-171 pounds) and can see stomach and leg veins (not even mentioning about bicep veins). I've been lifting very seriously for a year, going for hypertrophy, and seeing huge results. I am training 5-6 days per week - 3 days training in a row, then 1 rest day, then 3 days training, and 1 rest (and so on and so on). The average workout lasts for around 1 to 1 and a half hours (and my mi-band shows I walk on average 8000 steps per day).


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3i0PSmE

0 comments:

Post a Comment