Calories and macros in pizza

I realise that pizza is such a broad term (many different styles and toppings) that it's pretty much impossible to average out calories and macros, but I tried to do so anyway. It seems a 12"-14" regular pizza weighing around 850g (or at least the regular size in my country) yields around 2,000 calories (25%/60%/15% P/C/F), give or take 10% - which is a surprisingly high number to my mind for just a pizza. Just to get an idea of how much you're consuming, for calorie tracking purposes, how do you estimate the calories and macros in a pizza? I was thinking maybe starting off with an empty margherita pizza and then estimating the toppings.

Writing this out makes me look pedantic, but we bring pizza semi-regularly so I'd feel more comfortable knowing what I'm eating.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/35Z9BAN

0 comments:

Post a Comment