15 years old 175 lbs feeling lost as to keep bulking or do a slow controlled cut

I’m 15 turning 16 in 10 days and 175 lbs. I’ve been lifting for about a year and have made some decent progress. Started off fat at fourteen than lost all that and became a twig, then bulked up heavy to where I am now. I know everyone says cutting is dangerous for teens, but I was wondering if it would be a good idea to do a slow, controlled cut and set myself up for a lean bulk. When people say just bulk now you have your whole life to cut, I get it but if I keep bulking till 18 I’ll be morbidly obese, and I also don’t want to feel and look like **** throughout high school. I don’t even know if I have enough muscle to cut. Im eating around 3500 calories a day and training 6x a week heavy. Any info or insight is appreciateda
imgur.com/a/DddW8q9


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/7legXVj

0 comments:

Post a Comment