2100 cal deficit

Tldr: concerned 2100 cal deficits twice a week might cause muscle catabolism


I'm about 2 months into a body recomp/cutting phase after letting myself go for a few years. I'm 230lbs at roughly 25% body fat. I do resistance training 6 days a week, and have been steadily improving my lifts in the gym. My issue is I'm on medication that suppresses my appetite and sometimes it's rough to even reach my protein goals. I end up in crazy deficits about once or twice a week. I make sure to get 180 grams of protein which is .78 grams per pound, the bare minimum from what I've read. I don't think this happens often enough to cause muscle loss, but if anyone here is well read on nutrition and can put their 2 cents in on what kind of impact I should expect, I'd appreciate it.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/wfeGZya

0 comments:

Post a Comment