ways to use protein powder for a SAVORY taste

In an effort to get a handle on my eating disorder and lose the body fat making me so unhealthy, I have settled upon a way of eating that grooves with my lifestyle and is manageable for me. I am consuming 3 lofat, lo carb, high protein shakes during the day and eating a well balanced meal at night that includes the macronutrients of protein, complex carbs, fats, and fiber. While this is great and doable for me, the sweet taste of the shakes is sickening to me. I have TONS of different protein powders, mostly vegan. Where is a good resource for me to make SAVORY, herby meal replacements from my protein powders ? I can do a sweet shake once a day but not 3. TIA!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/x9TM8kS

0 comments:

Post a Comment