Being a vegan bodybuilder

Hello there,

I'm a 27yo that has been bodybuilding for a little over 4 years now.
For a long time I've considered being vegan and I'm finally taking the steps towards it.

As I'm aware of the lack in some nutrients this may imply, I would like to know any supplements that I may need.

Regarding the macros, vitamins and minerals that you may lack after avoiding meat consumption.

Protein
Long-chain n3 fatty acids
Vitamin D
Riboflavin
Vitamin B12
Calcium
Iron
Iodine
Zinc
Selenium

It's going to be tough to replace the protein that comes from milk, eggs and meat. I guess I'll have to increase my protein powder consumption to stay at the same level. Is there too much protein powder per day?
What about the micro, is it advisable to take supplements?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/9E7Hd3m

0 comments:

Post a Comment