Should I keep bulking? (PICTURES)

Sup boys. I uploaded 4 recent photos to my Bodyspace. You can get them clicking my profile, there's 2 flexed and 2 unflexed under progress pictures. The unflexed were taken mid November before the holidays so I'm probably a little bigger now, but the flexed were taken this week.

I bulked all 2022 and I'm seeing results but I don't know if it's been the optimal combo of fat and muscle. Some days I feel chubby, especially if it's at the end of the day and I'm not flexing. In jeans I've gone from a 30 in January to a 34 and even 36 in one pair now which I'm worried about too.

How is my physique looking dudes? Should I continue the bulk in 2023, cut, or maintain? I'd appreciate it if you dropped me a BF% estimate too if you can, though I don't know how much I weigh right now, I'm 6 feet tall if that means anything.

If you need different angles let me know and I'll upload some more.

I HAVE ADDED NEW PHOTOS FROM OVER THE YEAR, JAN, MARCH, APRIL, AND THIS SUMMER


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/DyWX3qP

0 comments:

Post a Comment