Novice help

Hello, I'm 19 and started lifting recently. Started at 70kg 188cm and gained 7kg in 3 weeks, around 5 of them in the first week, also in the first week my waist like went from 73 to 78-80cm, but stayed the same since then, so I suplose so far I'm just gaining lots of water weight and glycogen, or so I hope. The issue is, people often advice to stay just barely above maintenance or at maintenance and gain strength, which I don't comprehend. Even in a surplus I already stalled. I started ss with 40kg squat, 60 bench, 30 press, 60 deadlift, after three weeks I already managed to fail on 70kg squat, 67.5 bench, 42.5 press and 97.5 deadlift. It coincided with me eating less because I didn't have the time. Also I exercised a bit before that, so I thought that maybe I'm gaining weight so fast has something to fo with muscle memory. Anyway, what would oyu suggest on nutrition? I started eating more now, today I'll see how it goes for the first time since my failed sessions on mon and wed. Thanks


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3x8Akqi

0 comments:

Post a Comment