Is it healthy to mix pasteurized egg white, milk and whey powder in my protein shake?

Newbie here, so I'm sorry if the question is obnoxious, but is it okay to mix these ingredients together? it would get me 50 grams of proteins, which doesn't sound bad at all for a single protein shake, I have never made or drank a protein shake, but I'll start in the next few days, hence I'm getting informed on this stuff.

I'm planning to mix 200 ml of milk (6,4 g proteins) with 200 ml of pasteurized egg whites (22 g proteins) to then add a scoop of isolate whey powder (23 gr proteins). Is that okay or are there any health counterindications? Also is it okay to drink one of these each day along with high protein meals?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3D0X908

0 comments:

Post a Comment