Eating raw: My mum's salad recipe

Most of what we can get in our diets come from consuming raw food. so I am going to share with you a healthy recipe my mum used to do.

You need carrots, coconut and its juice(fresh from he fruit), little bit of mayo, onions and red cabbage

All you need to do is to rap the carrots, coconut and red cabbage in a bowl, add the sliced raw onions, a spoon of mayo and half a cup of fresh coconut juice.

Mix everything together and let your body experience pure healthiness

This recipe helped me to stay fit through the years. Hope this helps you.

I discovered more this book which introduces you to delicious dishes which happen to be raw and healthy as a side effect. It is absolutely awesome and life changing especially if you do work out. send me an email her jeulboris@gmail.com for it


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3rrbQYx

0 comments:

Post a Comment