OMAD & multiple supplements.

Hi, could be a dumb question, but here it goes.

I've been doing one meal a deal, (OMAD) for a few months now. It's super easy for me and has been working very well for weight loss.

My question is; it seems like over kill to take multivitamin and joint care supplements all at once. Both pills say take with your first meal. Also the multivitamin is a two pill one.

Am I able to absorb all that stuff from one meal? Or would it be better to switch it up to two meals a day. Or something else?

I'm looking for just overall health, not looking to bulk up or cut all that much more.

I'm getting older with sore joints so I want this joint supplement ,(allmax all flex),to do its very best. Not sure that sup is any good. That was just the best seller at my local shop.

Side note, any info you can give me on joint health and repair is very welcome.

Thanks in advance, and sorry if this is a dumb question, been out the game for about 10, lots of self doubts. Just want to feel better.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3sON5TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment